Monday, April 13, 2009

Mo' Music Monday: This is WAY better than an Easter Basket

















Easter has come and gone and I'm willing to bet that you didn't even get an Easter Basket (who knew that the bunny was down w/ age discrimination!?!)

Well, I've put together a nice little collection of music for you that's pretty damn sweet, if I do say so myself. There should be something in here for everyone, kinda like those Jelly Belly jumpoffs, only these won't get stuck in your teeth.

Enjoy!

Download Busta Rhymes feat. Lil Wayne & Jadakiss "Conglomerate" here
(from Busta's upcoming album that keeps getting pushed back...lol)

Download Memphis Bleek's "I'm For My Family" here
(New track, produced by Young Guru)

Download Black Milk's "Mo' Power" here
(a soulful and jazz influenced track from the Detroit based producer / emcee)

Download Keyshia Cole feat. Monica "Trust" here
(a classic slow jam discussing one of the most essential elements of a relationship)

Shout out to Baller Status*

1 comment: