Monday, November 23, 2009

PMTV: FRESH AIR TOUR 2009 (w/ EVIDENCE x BROTHER ALI)



On November 8th, some of the PM-LIVE.COM team and I headed down to The Paradise Rock Club in Boston to catch Brother Ali, Evidence, Toki Wright & BK_ONE at the Fresh Air Tour.

The show was amazing, but the interview was beyond that, in my opinion. We had endless footage that covered a wide range of topics and we weren't able to put everything into this clip. Hopefully, in the coming weeks, we'll be able to share the rest of it in segments, but for now, enjoy this video.


PMTV: Fresh Air Tour 2009: Brother Ali x Evidence from PM LIVE on Vimeo.



Special shout out to Marquis and Widdla for filming the Brother Ali and Evidence interviews. Peep me getting my Rik Cordero on with the live show footage...haha (I think I found a new interest!!)



Also: View video on PM-LIVE.COM here and leave COMMENTS!

We love those : )

No comments:

Post a Comment