Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CHACE INFINITE TAKES IT PERSONAL...(VIDEO & DOWNLOAD)

Chance Infinite, 1/2 of the amazing group Self Scientific (which also includes DJ Khalil*) has taken a very popular thought amongst emcees and turned it into a project with his"I Would Have Killed This" mixtape.

The project features Chace over tracks that DJ Khalil created for other artists and I have to say...Chace def bodied ALL of them.

In my opinion, Chace is, without question, of THEE most underrated/slept on emcees out there. This man stays dropping jewels that lots of people miss on the regular, sadly.

Download this mixtape and check the video for the 1st track on the cd, titled "Personal Religion" (done over the the beat for Jay-Z's "Mama I made It"*).

Shout to the homie Dedan Kasimu, I see you, brother.

1 – Personal Religion // Jay-Z “Mamma I Made It”
2 – Oil & Sand // Depari “All I Know”
3 – Money In My Hand (ft. Kobe) // Fabolous “Imma Do It”
4 – 730 (ft. Fashawn & Curt@!ins) // Nas “What It Is”
5 – The Path (ft. Kobe) // 50 Cent ft. Akon “I’ll Still Kill”
6 – Hostile Gospel 2.5 // Talib Kweli “Hostile Gospel 2″
7 – Black Rockstar (ft. The New Royales) // Slaughterhouse “The One”
8 – It’s My Year // The Clipse ft. Kanye West “Kinda Like A Big Deal”
9 – Devil’s Disguise // Drake “Fear”
10 – Screwface Villains (ft. Joe) // Slaughterhouse “Cuckoo”
11 – Of Our Own
12 – It’s On
13 – Heavy (ft. The New Royales)

Download Chace Infinite – I WOULD HAVE KILLED THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment