Friday, October 23, 2009

Beyond: RIP Larry Sok


Energy between people is funny sometimes.

There are people that I've known for years, yet still feel distant from. And there are others that I've met and instantly feel connected and bonded to.

Larry was one of those people.

The best relationships, for me, are the ones that energize my spirit. The ones that make me smile and bring positivity to my day. The ones that motivate me to do more; to live more.

My connection with Larry did that and I know I'm not alone. I know that Larry made many peoples lives more full and more lively. And if I feel this way today, after only being friends with him for a relatively short time, I can only imagine the heart break that his long time friends & family are experiencing now.

Larry's body may have been laid to rest today, but a spirit such as his has no choice but to continue soaring. Hopefully the way he lived his physical days here on earth will motivate all who know him to live as he did, fully & with excitement.

This is not the end. It's simply Larry's transition into the next phase of his life.

He's simply traveled beyond.

Blessings, L.

I'm so thankful for your presence, then and now.


1 comment:

  1. A very heartfelt post Marlene. Like I said yesterday, his spirit will live forever by my side. Damn, I still can't believe it though...Thank you for the continued support, honestly...

    Rest In Peace Fam, we will forever miss you...

    ReplyDelete