Friday, November 6, 2009

EMILIO ROJAS - PIANO BOUNCE, PRODUCED BY GREEN LANTERN [LEAK]



I present to you the latest leak off of Mr. Rojas' upcoming release, The Natural. Produced by Green Lantern, artwork done by Shake of 2DopeBoyz. I'm feeling this track, although Bold & Arrogant is my sh*t!

At this point, the verses below are my favorite. Download the track, share it with your people and ready yourselves for The Natural.

My fav. few lines from this track -

...self absorbed like a sponge and plus I'm cleaning up ya'll messes There ain't a question of who's next in line...I ain't chasing shit, I will never be a step behind, I ain't feelin nothing, you can say that I'm desensitized...


Download "Piano Bounce" HERE

Download "Tic Toc" HERE

Download "Bold & Arrogant" HERE



Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment