Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MIND ON YOUR MONEY: METHOD MAN ARRESTED FOR TAX EVASION


I know I'm a few days late on posting this information. You may or may not have heard...but Method Man was taken into police custody earlier this week awaiting arraignment on Tax Evasion charges. His Lincoln Navigator was repossessed by the department of taxation, after he failed to pay $52,503 in arrears.

This fact yielded a "damn...c'mon now, my dude" from me. We know you're making paper, Meth. How else would you be able to support your infamous marijuana habit? Is the bud SO crazy that you forgot the fact that you need to have an accountant AND pay your taxes?

I hate to see situations like this. It's messy as hell and something that you may expect from a less seasoned artist or celebrity, although it happens to the most successful, established artists around.

smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment