Saturday, September 19, 2009

TIMBERLAND ABINGTON 09 FALL COLLECTION @ CONCEPTS

My good friends at Concepts invited me the launch event for the Timberland Abington boot Fall collection (Abington is Timberland’s original company name and features classically styled high end footwear).

This event also featured photography by 13th Witness, who's work can been seen in the Timberland Abington look book. Sounds were provided by Bobbito Garcia and Futura.

Greedy Person Sidenote: This party also featured some of THEE best hors d'oeuvres & strongest cocktails that I have ever eaten in my life. I left, totally satisfied on all levels : )

Fall 09 Abington boot collection is currently available at Concepts.

Shout to Deon @ Concepts for the invite. I had a great time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment