Thursday, July 2, 2009

THROWBACK THURSDAY (SPECIAL ENTRY): MICHAEL JACKSON



I know I fell off from posting entries over the last week and a half. My apologies to anyone who was checking the blog and seeing no updates.

I figured I'd dedicate this weeks Throwback Thursday to Michael Jackson. It's one week after his death and I really should have put this posting together LAST Thursday, but it took a little time for the impact of what happen to really resonate with me, as I mentioned in an entry that I mad yesterday

Below, I have listed my favorite (top 5) Michael Jackson video's from childhood. These videos are THE ONES that I loved and watched, start to finish, EVERY time they came on MTV at my grandparents house (since we didn't have cable at my house for an ILL minute).

The PURE joy that is expressed in Michael's face, during certain dancing scenes in "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" is exactly the I felt and STILL feel, any time I hear one of these songs.



If more artists could find that place within themselves, the spot that houses their TRUE emotion, and pull from there to create music...the industry might have a better chance of producing a new generation of iconic talents.

Just a thought.


Enjoy.

1. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough


2. Billie Jean
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean


3. Beat It
Michael Jackson - Beat It


4. Bad
Michael Jackson Bad


5. Say Say Say
Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment