Sunday, April 26, 2009

WAYNE'S WORLD: LIL WAYNE ON "THE VIEW"



I'm not sure how many of you were able to catch this on Friday morning, but Lil Wayne was a guest on The View.

I have a love / hate relationship with Wayne but I was really happy to see this. Hopefully after watching it, you'll understand why.

My favorite part of this clip, aside from the look Wayne gives Elisabeth Hasselbeck when she asked "can you brush them" (3:55 on the clip*), referring to his teeth, was when Wayne clarified that he was dependent upon God and motivation, not cough syrup and marijuana.

2 comments:

  1. I was also happy he appeared on the view...he handled that interview very well and I'm glad he cleared up any type of stereotypical views that some people may still have...I laughed when he said he wasn't dependent on marijuana but LOVED to smoke lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the clearing up of stereotypical views and I also cracked up when he said he loved to smoke, too. He said it with emotion...HAHA!

    ReplyDelete