Thursday, April 9, 2009

DRAKE: I'ma Ride This Bandwagon Til The Wheels Fall Off!!! (Better late than never*)

I am fully aware that 99.9% of all hip hop fans know EXACTLY who Drake is.

I am also fully aware that "So Far Gone" has been downloaded to DEATH since it dropped.

Guess what? I do NOT give a damn (lol). Consider this a Public Service Re-Announcement ; )
I could not start my blog and leave this dude out. I know it's "old" in the eyes of the blog world...but this blog is new so cut me some slack and let it slide this one time.

Next to the April 7th release of Jadakiss' "The Last Kiss", Drake's "So Far Gone" is one of the few projects that I'm rocking with any sort of consistency (Emilio Rojas' latest mixtape, "Recession Proof" gets some love too*).

So for those of you who may live under a rock, in a cave or worse, happened to miss it...Enjoy the download. And as an added lil bonus, here is a link to the instrumentals.





01 Lust For Life
02 Houstatlantavegas
03 Successful f. Trey Songz & Lil Wayne
04 Lets Call It Off f. Peter Bjorn & John
05 November 18th
06 Ignant Shit f. Lil Wayne
07 A Night Off f. Lloyd
08 Say Whats Real
09 Little Bit f. Lykke Li
10 Best I Ever Had
11 Unstoppable f. Santogold & Lil Wayne
12 Uptown f. Bun B & Lil Wayne
13 Sooner Than Later
14 Bria’s Interlude f. Omarion
15 The Calm
16 Outro
17 Brand New

DOWNLOAD: Drake - So Far Gone (Mixtape) | Second Link

No comments:

Post a Comment